Wedding and Grooms Cake
Our Wedding and Groom's cakes are priced per serving.
This is a base price and additional design charges may apply depending on design and flavor selected.
Buttercream, simple decoration: $4.50/slice*
See cake flavors list for specialty flavor price/serving
2-D cakes: $5.50/serving
3-D/Sculpted cakes: $6.00-$10.00/serving
Whimsical/Topsy Turvy cakes: $8.00/serving
Cupcakes: $2.00 each
- Your initial retainer reserves your event date and is non-refundable.
2. We must
receive the balance by the due date indicated or contract is null and void, and
retainer will not be refunded..
3. The date of your final payment is the final date for any changes of size, style or flavors of the cake. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
4.Delivery and setup is included in the price which was given.
5.We are not responsible for any damage to the cake after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 75 degrees or below.
6. If flowers are provided by an outside source, we will arrange up to 25 stems free; $1 for each additional stem. You acknowledge that fresh flowers are not a food product, and may contain pesticides, insects, dirt, or other contaminants.
7. If you or your representative elect to pick up and set up the cake, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves Piece of Cake Lafayette, LLC possession.
8. On occasion we will photograph our cakes and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
9. Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.10. Performance of this agreement is contingent upon the ability of Piece of Cake Lafayette, LLC to complete the agreement and is subject to labor disputes or strikes, accidents, Acts of God, and other causes beyond our control.